Security Guard Jobs in Winnipeg – Manitoba – Canada at Paladin Security
Title: Security Guard
Company: Paladin Security
Location: Winnipeg – Manitoba – Canada
Type: Full Time
Paladin Security offers top industry wages, free training in the fundamentals of security, First Aid/CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, a recognition and rewards program, excellent promotional opportunities, supplied uniforms, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefit package.
– Foot patrol of buildings both interior and exterior
– Monitoring access control
– Monitoring situations, property and events
– Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
– Skills to deal with challenges and communicate with, clients and visitors to the site.
– Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records
– Carry out written and verbal instructions
– Security Guard Experience (Minimum of 6 months)
Vehicle is an asset
– High School Diploma
18 years of age
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants are required to complete an online application at to be considered for this position.
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.